Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friendship Tag

I grabbed this tag over my Aunt's Blog and thought of sharing this to all my friends online.
We need Friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need Friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need Friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.
We need Friends to remember us once
we have passed sharing memories that will always last.

I am grateful for the friends I have and friends I met online; they became part of my life and have learned a lot from their good example, humility, kindness, love and sincerity. I will always cherish them for the rest of my life. True friends are hard to find, that is why I am holding them in my heart! Thank you all guys for being such...

No comments: